This Thai green curry is a healthy vegetarian recipe that comes together in less than 30 minutes!
- Heat the avocado oil in a skillet on medium-high heat. Add the tofu and cook on each side for 1-2 minutes until crispy and golden brown.
- Transfer the tofu to a bowl then heat the remaining 1 tbsp of avocado oil in the skillet.
- Add the onion and garlic and let cook for 2 minutes. Then add the zucchini and red pepper and let cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add remainder of the ingredients and mix everything together until well combined. Add back the tofu and mix.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if needed, then remove from heat and serve immediately.
Serve with a side of Jasmin rice.
I like to cook the tofu separately then add it back at the end so it maintains some of it’s crispy texture.
- Serving Size: 1/5 of recipe
- Calories: 486
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 515mg
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 60g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 9g
Keywords: how to make vegetarian Thai curry, Green curry recipe with tofu