This massaged kale salad is seriously the BEST!
- 1 bunch kale (about 4–5 cups shredded)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 avocado, cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp toasted sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- salt & pepper to taste
- Remove stems from the kale, rinse, and chop.
- Add the kale to a bowl with 2 tbsp of olive oil and use your hands to massage the kale until it becomes tender. Then add the lemon juice and mix together
- Add the avocado, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, cranberries, salt and pepper and mix together.
Add any additional salad ingredients you love to this kale salad!
Use a good quality olive oil
- Serving Size: 1/6 recipe
- Calories: 145
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: how to massage kale, kale salad recipe, vegan salad recipe