These are the BEST healthy breakfast cookie ever!
- 1 1/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup almond flour (can sub any type of flour)
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- dark chocolate chips (as many as you like, I use about 1/4 cup)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup tahini or almond butter (I like to mix both)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg (*or flax egg)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix all the wet ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and mix together until well combined
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop evenly sized cookies onto the baking sheet. Press down with your hands (these cookies won’t spread)
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes.
You can use any type of nuts and seeds you have on hand for these cookies.
Make sure to press the cookies down with your hands after scooping them onto the baking sheet. They won’t spread out much on their own.
To make a flax egg mix 1 tbsp ground flaxseed with 3 tbsp of water. Let sit to gel for 5 minutes then use as you would an egg.
Store in an airtight container on the counter for up to a week or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 155
- Sugar: 9g
- Sodium: 20mg
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: healthy cookie recipes, breakfast cookie recipe