This chia pudding loaded with 3 types of chocolate will satisfy your chocolate craving…in a healthy way!
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (full-fat, from a can)
- 1/2 cup+2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup high-quality cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- Mix the chia seeds, coconut milk, almond milk, vanilla extract, cocoa powder and maple syrup in a bowl until well combined.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, then give it another mix before placing it covered in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Remove from fridge and mix in the cacao nibs and dark chocolate chips.
- Serve with fresh fruit, nuts or more chocolate.
Store in the fridge in an airtight container or mason jar for up to 5 days
If the pudding turns out too thick, add a little more coconut or almond milk and mix together. If the pudding turns out too thin, add another tablespoon of chia seeds and mix together.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 288
- Sugar: 12g
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 11g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: chocolate chia pudding, chocolate chia seed pudding, cacao chia pudding, cocoa chia pudding