A simple and healthy tuna tartare recipe that will be sure to impress anyone!
- 300 grams of sushi grade Tuna, cut into small cubes
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 avocado, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- A handful of cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsb lime juice
- pinch of salt & pepper
- Add all the sauce ingredients to a bowl and mix together. Set aside.
- Add the cut up tuna, green onions and sesame seeds directly to the bowl of sauce and mix until combined.
- in a separate bowl, mix together the finely chopped avocado, cucumber, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- Plate your tartare by using a mould (like this), or a circular ramekin (like this)
Serve these up with your favourite rice crackers on the side!
If using a ramekin, build your tartare inside, and then carefully flip over onto a plate.
Garnish your tartare with sriracha, cilantro, and sesame seeds
- Serving Size: 1/2 recipe
- Calories: 430
- Sugar: 9g
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 30g
Keywords: tuna tartare recipe, how to make tuna tartare