Ultimate breakfast cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, pulse your almonds until fine. Next add your oats and pulse together until fine.
- In a large bowl, add your almond/oat mixture with flax meal, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the almond butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract and egg until smooth.
- Add your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Mix in your dried fruits and chocolate chips.
- Form dough into round balls with your hand, and place on your baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown on top
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 140
- Sugar: 7g
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: Ultimate breakfast cookies