This matcha latte is made with a creamy homemade macadamia nut milk, yum!
- Blend the macadamia nuts, medjool dates, salt, vanilla and water together in a high-speed blender for 60 seconds.
- Pour the macadamia milk through a nut milk bag to strain out any of the nut pulp.
- Place the macadamia milk in a pot over the stove and let come to a slight boil.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the matcha and maple syrup.
- Divide between two cups and enjoy.
I like to use a traditional bamboo whisk to whisk my matcha
- Serving Size: 1 latte
- Calories: 345
- Sugar: 23g
- Fat: 25g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: matcha benefits, what is matcha, how to make a matcha latte