This classic Vegan Banana Bread is easy to make in a bowl and can be customized however you like!!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray an 8×4 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl. Then add the lemon juice, almond milk, vegan butter and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Add in the brown sugar and mix together until the sugar starts to dissolve.
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and ground flax seeds.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and gently fold the batter together just until combined. Don’t overmix the batter.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the banana bread cool completely on the countertop before removing it from the loaf pan.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 187
- Sugar: 12g
- Sodium: 120g
- Fat: 2.2g
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3.8g
Keywords: vegan banana bread, healthy banana bread, simple banana bread