The EASIEST cheesecake you’ll ever make! Smooth, creamy and loaded with blueberry flavour!
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked in hot water for 2 hours or overnight then drained
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Topping options: almonds, granola, crushed graham crackers
- Add the cashews, coconut milk maple syrup, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla extract to a high-speed blender (or food processor) and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add the blueberries and maple syrup to a small pot on medium heat. Bring to a boil on medium-high heat stirring constantly for 1-2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and let cook down for 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- To assemble the jars, layer some of the cheesecake mixture, blueberry compote and fresh blueberries.
- Place in the fridge to set for 2-4 hours, or overnight.
I use this blender to make this recipe
Layer these jars up with any of your favourite fruit!
Making these in small mason jars is a great option so you can store them in the fridge with the lid on!
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 309
- Sugar: 20g
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: how to make vegan cheesecake, cheesecake with cashews, healthy dessert, blueberry cheesecake recipe