Vegan buckwheat waffles
- Preheat your waffle press.
- Mix the almond milk and apple cider vinegar together. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Mix the buckwheat flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and add it to the almond milk mixture.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until combined.
- Oil your waffle press and spoon the batter into the press. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with your favourite fruit.
- Serving Size: 1 waffle
- Calories: 214
- Sugar: 9g
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: Vegan buckwheat waffles, vegan waffles, how do you make vegan waffles