These cake batter donuts are easy to make and loaded with sprinkles, YUM!
- 2 cups organic flour (can sub spelt or gluten-free if needed)
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/3 cups almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2–3 tbsp sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and spray a donut pan with cooking spray.
- To prepare the donuts, mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix together until combined, then add the sprinkles and fold in.
- Use a piping bag or ziplock bag with the corner cut to pipe the donut batter into the donut pan.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes then remove from the oven and let cool.
- To make the glaze, mix all the glaze ingredients (except the sprinkles) together in a bowl. The glaze should be thin enough to dip the donuts, but thick enough that the glaze sticks. If your glaze is too thin, add more powdered sugar. if it is too thick, add more almond milk.
- Dip the donuts in the icing and then top with the sprinkles.
- Let sit to firm up for 30 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 donut
- Calories: 225
- Sugar: 25g
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 42g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: how to make vegan donuts, baked donuts recipe