Enjoy this Vegan French Toast for a delicious breakfast in 20 minutes!
- Blend all the ingredients except the coconut oil and bread together in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl and dunk your slices of bread into the mixture, letting sit for 1-2 minutes on each side to absorb the liquid.
- Heat the coconut oil in a non-stick pan on medium heat
- Remove the bread from the liquid, shaking off any excess liquid then place the bread in the pan, letting cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Serve with berries, coconut yogurt and maple syrup.
Thick crusty bread or stale bread work best to make this recipe.
Use a non-stick pan to make this french toast to prevent the toast from sticking.
Cook the toast on medium heat rather than high heat so it doesn’t burn, and don’t peek!
Let it cook for a good 3 minutes on the first side before checking it.
- Serving Size: 1/2 the recipe
- Calories: 375
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 100mg
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 46g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: vegan french toast recipe, french toast