These vegan mango, coconut cheesecake bars are completely natural, raw, and easy to make!
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup medjool dates (or regular dates soaked in warm water for 5 minutes then drained)
- Line an 8×8 inch baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a food processor blend together the almonds, dates, and shredded coconut until combined. If your dough is not sticky enough, add a few more dates.
- Press the dough evenly into the bottom of your pan and place in the freezer.
- In a food processor or high speed blender, add the cashews and coconut cream. Blend together until completely smooth, about 2-3 minutes.
- Next add the coconut oil, brown rice syrup, lemon juice, lemon zest, and mango cubes.
- Blend together until combined.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into your pan, spreading evenly.
- Place in the freezer to firm up 2-4 hours before serving.
- Serve frozen, or allow to thaw for 10-15 minutes for a softer texture.
- Serving Size: 1 small bar
- Calories: 201
- Sugar: 21g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: vegan cheesecake, vegan mango cheesecake, healthy dessert, healthy cheesecake, vegan dessert