These vegan mango cheesecake bars are a delightful treat bursting with tropical mango flavour! Completely natural, raw, and easy to make!
I’ve really been enjoying making raw vegan cheesecake bars. Whether they are dragonfruit bars, or key lime bars, I love having some on hand and storing them in my freezer for when those sugar cravings hit!
Today I have a new bars recipe to add to the raw cheesecake bars family, mango cheesecake bars! Since mangos are my favourite fruit it was about time to make a bar highlighting this delicious tropical ingredient.
These bars are made with all natural ingredients and are completely vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free. They’re also filled with good for you ingredients like coconut and almonds, so you can have your cake, and eat it too!;)
These bars store great in the freezer for weeks, and can be enjoyed frozen like an ice cream bar, or thawed out for more of a fluffy cheesecake texture!Print
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup medjool dates (or regular dates soaked in warm water for 5 minutes then drained)
- 2 cups cashews soaked overnight & drained
- 1 cup coconut cream*
- 6 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup brown rice syrup (or maple syrup)
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 large mangos, peeled and cut into cubes
- Line an 8×8 inch baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a food processor blend together the almonds, dates, and shredded coconut until combined. If your dough is not sticky enough, add a few more dates.
- Press the dough evenly into the bottom of your pan and place in the freezer.
- In a food processor or high speed blender, add the cashews and coconut cream. Blend together until completely smooth, about 2-3 minutes.
- Next add the coconut oil, brown rice syrup, lemon juice, lemon zest, and mango cubes.
- Blend together until combined.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into your pan, spreading evenly.
- Place in the freezer to firm up 2-4 hours before serving.
- Serve frozen, or allow to thaw for 10-15 minutes for a softer texture.
*Make sure to use full fat coconut cream from a can for the best texture.