This Vegan Pad See Ew is so delicious and only takes 15 minutes to make!
- Place rice noodles in a large shallow bowl. Boil water and pour over the rice noodles, letting sit while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Cut tofu into small cubes and add to the pan, cooking for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Push tofu over to the side of the pan, and add the remaining tbsp of coconut oil and reduce to medium heat. Add the Chinese broccoli to the pan, cooking for 1-2 minutes.
- Next, add the rice noodles, stirring everything together.
- Add the light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and Sriracha and mix until combined. Add water, 1 tbsp at a time if the noodles begin to stick, and are still a bit tough.
- Taste the noodles as you go until they are your desired texture. Lastly add the bean sprouts, stirring everything together.
- Give the noodles a taste and add in any more soy sauce or hoisin sauce if desired.
- Serve with chopped green onions, crushed peanuts, and a lime wedge.
Enjoy this vegan version of the classic Thai dish, Pad See Ew!
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 281
- Sugar: 18g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 44g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 13g
Keywords: pad see ew, vegan pad see ew