These Vegan Pecan Pie Bars are a delicious and healthy treat which are also completely gluten-free and grain-free!
Almond cookie crust
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup brown rice syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Pecan pie topping
- Mix the almond cookie crust ingredients together in a bowl, then use your fingers to press the crust into an 8×8 inch pan lined with parchment paper.
- To make the topping, add the coconut oil, maple syrup, coconut sugar, salt and vanilla together in a pot and melt on medium-high heat. Bring the mixture to a boil and let cook for one minute, mixing constantly to prevent burning.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the pecans. Mix until well coated.
- Pour the mixture ontop of the almond cookie crust, spreading evenly.
- Bake the bars at 350 degrees F for 25-35 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting.
Don’t forget to line the pan with parchment paper to prevent the bars from sticking to the pan!
Keep an eye on the pecan pie topping mixture, and stir it a lot to prevent it from burning.
Store any leftover bars in an air-tight container on the counter.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 248
- Sugar: 12.5g
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 12g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: healthy pecan pie bars, grain-free pecan pie, vegan pecan pie