BEST EVER pumpkin Alfredo sauce. Seriously can’t get enough!
- Blend the cashews and water in a high-speed blender until smooth & creamy. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan on medium-high heat, then add the garlic and sage and let cook for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the pumpkin puree and cashew cream mixing until incorporated.
- Add the salt, pepper, nutmeg and let the sauce cook down for 2 minutes. Remove the sage from the pan.
- Add your cooked pasta to the pan and toss together.
I use this blender to make the cashew cream. Taste the sauce and adjust seasoning as needed. You can substitute fresh sage for dried sage if needed.
For best results serve this pasta up right away after cooking!
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 313
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: vegan pumpkin recipes, healthy vegan pasta