Maple, spice and everything nice! This vegan pumpkin spice granola is delicious as a topping or on its own!
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl, and the wet ingredients together in a separate bowl. Then mix together.
- Spread the granola mixture evenly on the baking sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes, mixing halfway through, until golden brown.
- Store in a jar or container in your pantry.
. I don’t recommend replacing them with quick oats, otherwise you won’t get the right texture.
You can add any type of mix-ins you like to this granola! Any type of nuts and dried fruits work well.
Keep an eye on this granola while baking. I’ve tried baking this in several different ovens, and it will cook faster or brown more on the edges in some ovens. So if your oven runs hot, reduce the cook time by 5 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1/10th of recipe
- Calories: 160
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: pumpkin spice granola, homemade vegan granola