Pumpkin Spice Granola
This Pumpkin Spice Granola is the perfect breakfast for Fall! It’s filled with warming spices, oats, nuts and pumpkin seeds. Enjoy it on its own or on top of your favourite yogurts, smoothies or oatmeal!
This recipe is in partnership with One Degree Organic.
A gluten-free and vegan granola
This recipe for Pumpkin Spice Granola is healthier than many store-bought granolas and is made with wholesome ingredients. This granola is naturally gluten-free, vegan and refined sugar-free.
I use One Degree Organic Sprouted Rolled Oats in this recipe, which are easier to digest than regular oats and more nutritious. (I also use these oats in these Vegan Oatmeal Pancakes, which make another great breakfast!)
Why you’ll love this recipe
- This Pumpkin Spice Granola is made with 7 simple ingredients and is super easy to make.
- It’s a healthy breakfast or snack that is vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free.
- It stors well in the pantry for weeks! (if it lasts that long…)
How to make this granola
Start by mixing the oats, pumpkin seeds, pecans, pumpkin spice and salt together in a bowl.
In a separate bowl mix together the coconut oil and maple syrup.
Mix the wet and dry ingredients together and bake in the oven until golden brown.
What to eat this granola with
- On top of oatmeal
- On a smoothie bowl
- In a bowl with some almond milk
- On your favourite yogurt
- By the handful straight from the jar
Tips for making this recipe perfectly
- Rolled oats work best for this recipe. I don’t recommend replacing them with quick oats, otherwise you won’t get the right texture.
- You can add any type of mix-ins you like to this granola! Any type of nuts and dried fruits work well.
- Keep an eye on this granola while baking. I’ve tried baking this in several different ovens, and it will cook faster or brown more on the edges in some ovens. So if your oven runs hot, reduce the cook time by 5 minutes.
More granola recipes to tryPrint
Pumpkin Spice Granola
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
Maple, spice and everything nice! This vegan pumpkin spice granola is delicious as a topping or on its own!
- 2 cups One Degree Organic Rolled Oats
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice mix
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl, and the wet ingredients together in a separate bowl. Then mix together.
- Spread the granola mixture evenly on the baking sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes, mixing halfway through, until golden brown.
- Store in a jar or container in your pantry.
Rolled oats work best for this recipe. I don’t recommend replacing them with quick oats, otherwise you won’t get the right texture.
You can add any type of mix-ins you like to this granola! Any type of nuts and dried fruits work well.
Keep an eye on this granola while baking. I’ve tried baking this in several different ovens, and it will cook faster or brown more on the edges in some ovens. So if your oven runs hot, reduce the cook time by 5 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1/10th of recipe
- Calories: 160
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: pumpkin spice granola, homemade vegan granola
This recipe is amazing. Way better than than any store brand granola and super easy. I will definitely be doubling the recipe and making it again. Thank you for a great recipe.
Thank you for the review Cher! So happy you enjoyed the recipe 🙂
This was so easy, I added almonds as well. Looking forward to snacking on this all week
Yay so happy you liked it 🙂
Absolutely delicious and so easy to make! 😋 And my house smells amazing 🍂🤎
Thanks Mackenzie! So happy you liked it!
Light and delicious
Thanks for the review Meagan! Happy you enjoyed it 🙂
Just made this tonight! It was delicious. We added chocolate chips and chia seeds instead of the pecans as per my daughter’s request.
So happy you enjoyed the recipe Mel!
I love seeing all your new recipes! This is such a great one. I love the theme and can’t wait to try it out. 🙂
Thanks for sharing!