This easy recipe for vegan strawberry cheesecake popsicles are perfectly refreshing on a hot summer day!
- 3 cups strawberries, stems removed and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla coconut yogurt (can sub any plant-based yogurt)
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (I use gluten-free ones)
- Add the strawberries to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Use a spoon and add layers of the strawberry puree and yogurt to the popsicle mold. Use a large toothpick or knife to create some swirls for a marble effect.
- Add the popsicle sticks to the mold and place in the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
- Once frozen, run the mold under hot water for 10-30 seconds then gently tug on the popsicle sticks to remove them.
- Sprinkle the popsicles with graham cracker crumbs before serving.
I use a popsicle mold like this to make this recipe.
Use fresh strawberries if possible for this recipe. They will give the popsicles more flavour.
Use high-quality coconut yogurt or a creamy delicious popsicle.
If the yogurt you use is unsweetened, add 1-2 tbsp of agave syrup to the yogurt to sweeten.
To get separate layers of strawberry and yogurt, you’ll want the strawberry puree and yogurt to be a similar consistency. If you are using a thicker yogurt, you may want to thin it out with some coconut milk.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 50
- Sugar: 4.7g
- Sodium: 19mg
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: vegan popsicle, strawberry popsicles