These Vegan Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies are easily whipped up in one bowl! These cookies are also gluten-free, and refined sugar-free!
- 1/2 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp almond extract (can sub vanilla extract)
- Raspberry jam
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the gluten-free flour, almond flour and salt together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix the coconut oil, maple syrup and almond extract together.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Using your hands, roll out 1 tbsp small balls of dough, and then slightly flatten into a patty shape onto your baking pan.
- With your thumb or a spoon, press down into the centre of each cookie to form a little well.
- Place a small spoon of jam into the centre of each cookie.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until cookies are golden around the edges.
- Let cool and enjoy.
Make sure to use almond flour, not almond meal. Almond flour is more finely ground and will result in a better texture in these cookies.
Keep an eye on the cookies while baking. I use about 1 tbsp of dough per cookie, but if your cookies are slightly smaller or bigger, you make need to bake them slightly less or longer.
You can prepare the dough for these cookies in advance and keep it wrapped up in some parchment paper in the fridge until you’re ready to make these cookies.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 95
- Sugar: 5
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: vegan holiday cookies, vegan christmas cookies, healthy thumbprint cookies