A healthy and vegan alfredo pasta with truffle oil for a delicious dinner!
Truffle Alfredo sauce
- 3/4 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight in water then drained
- 2/3 cup vegetable broth
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp truffle oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 6oz fettuccini (or 2–3 servings of pasta of choice)
- 1truffle oil for drizzling on top
- handful fresh chopped parsley
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Add the soaked cashews, vegetable broth, garlic, nutritional yeast, truffle oil, salt, and pepper to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary
- Bring a pot of a water to a boil and cook your pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta, reserving 3 tbsp of the pasta water.
- Pour the pasta, 3 tbsp pasta water, and alfredo sauce into a pan on medium heat and mix until well combined, and warmed through.
- Garnish with a drizzle truffle oil, chopped parsley, and ground black pepper.
- Serving Size: 1/3 recipe
- Calories: 655
- Sugar: 6g
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 99g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 22g
Keywords: Vegan truffle alfredo, healthy alfredo recipe