Warming buckwheat porridge
- Soak your buckwheat groats in a bowl of water on the countertop overnight. (This will allow them to soften)
- The next morning, add your buckwheat groats & 1/2 cup water to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour your buckwheat into a pot, on medium heat. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, maple syrup, and 1/2 cup of almond milk and stir together. Add more almond milk if desired for a creamier texture.
- Cook together for 3-5 minutes until warmed through.
- Serve in a bowl with desired toppings.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 466
- Sugar: 34g
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 85g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 11g
Keywords: Warming buckwheat porridge, vegan porridge, how to make porridge