A deliciously simple recipe that is perfect for a barbecue or summer party!
- 3 pounds of watermelon, cut into cubes (about 5–6 cups)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Add the watermelon, crumbled feta and mint leaves to a mixing bowl and gently toss together.
- Add to a serving bowl or platter and sprinkle with slivered almonds.
- Mix the olive oil, lemon juice and black pepper together. Drizzle the dressing onto the salad right before serving.
Make sure to use a ripe watermelon to a great tasting salad. Use a high-quality feta cheese, it will make a big difference in the taste! Only dress the salad right before serving to avoid the salad from getting soggy.
- Serving Size: 1/8th of recipe
- Calories: 120
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 100mg
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: watermelon feta salad, watermelon salad