This light and fresh frozen drink will be your new summer favourite! Loaded with watermelon, mint and frozen rose wine!
- 1/2 bottle rose wine (can sub apple juice or pineapple juice for a non-alcoholic version)
- 4 cups cubed watermelon
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 handful mint leaves
- 2 tbsp agave nectar (can substitute maple syrup or sugar)
- 2 handfuls of ice
- Pour the rose wine into ice cube trays and freeze overnight.
- Blend the rose ice cubes, watermelon, lime, mint, agave together in a high-speed blender.
- Next add the ice cubes to get a more slushy consistency.
- Serve immediately.
Add in any of your favourite fruit like strawberries or passionfruit to these slushies
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 103
- Sugar: 15g
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 0g
Keywords: how to make a slushy, homemade frose, wine slushy