A healthy dessert “pizza” recipes topped off with yogurt and fresh fruit!
- 1 watermelon
- 1 cup coconut yogurt (or greek yogurt for non-vegan)
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup cherries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Using a sharp knife, cut off a slice of watermelon right down the middle, about 2-3 inches thick.
- Using a spatula, spread an even layer of your yogurt around the watermelon leaving a bit of empty space at the top. (where your “pizza crust” is.)
- Layer your fresh fruit on top as you please. You can add as little or as many toppings as you like!
- Drizzle with honey or maple syrup for a little extra sweetness if desired.
Use a sharp knife to cut the watermelon, to get nice even cuts.
Use any berries or fruit you love to top of this watermelon pizza
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 150
- Sugar: 15g
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: watermelon pizza,