These Yogurt and Granola Parfaits come together in just 15 minutes for a healthy breakfast, snack or dessert!
Quick Blueberry Jam
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 mango, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 cup yogurt of choice (greek, dairy-free…etc.)
- 1/2 cup granola (I use my homemade granola)
- fresh mint
- honey or agave
- Quick Blueberry Jam: Add the blueberries and lemon juice to a small saucepan on medium heat and let cook for 5-10 minutes until the liquid beings to evaporate and the blueberries start to thicken. Stir every minute or so to prevent burning. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Parfaits: Layer the granola, yogurt, blueberry jam and mangos in jars or cups until full. Top with a drizzle of honey or agave and some fresh mint.
This recipe makes two large servings (great for breakfast) or four smaller servings (good for a snack or a dessert.) Nutrition info is based on 2 servings.
(This can vary depending on the type of yogurt and brand.) For dairy yogurts, greek yogurt and skyr will be the thickest.
Both fresh and frozen blueberries will work for the compote.
Make ahead of time in jars if you want these for on-the-go. They will stay well in the fridge for a couple of days.
- Serving Size: 1/2 recipe
- Calories: 280
- Sugar: 35g
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 50g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 20g
Keywords: how to make a parfait, yogurt parfait, healthy parfait