A simple base recipe on how to make an easy buddha bowl!
- 1 cup grains (rice, quinoa, farro etc.)
- 1/2 cup protein (tofu, tempeh, chickpeas etc.)
- Greens (kale, microgreens, spinach etc.)
- Vegetables (cabbage, peppers, sweet potato, beets, cucumber etc.)
- Nuts and seeds (sliced almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds etc.)
- Cook the grains according to package directions. Layer the grains at the bottom of the bowl.
- Cook the protein by pan-frying or baking. Add the protein to the bowl with an assortment of greens, vegetables, avocado, nuts, seeds and sauce of your choice.)
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 480
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 50g
- Fiber: 12g
- Protein: 15g
Keywords: buddha bowl recipe, how to make a buddha bowl