A simple, easy and healthy pesto pasta salad recipe that everyone will love!
- 6 oz pasta of choice
- 1/2 cup pesto (store-bought or homemade)
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 cup of basil, chopped
- optional: salt & pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Once the pasta is cooked, toss together with the rest of the ingredients and place in the fridge to chill for 10 minutes before serving
Add in any additional ingredients you love like grilled zucchini, asparagus or red onion!
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 324
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 270mg
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 12g
Keywords: how to make pesto pasta salad, healthy pasta salad, vegan pasta salad