Peanut Butter Overnight Oats make the best breakfast for busy mornings! They only take 5 minutes to prepare the night before and are healthy, dairy-free and filled with protein!
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats (can sub any oats)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (natural or creamy)
- 1/4 cup coconut yogurt (can sub any yogurt)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Almond Breeze Original Almond milk
- More peanut butter
- Chia seed jam
- Shredded coconut
- Add the oats, yogurt, peanut butter, chia seeds, cinnamon and salt to a mixing bowl.
- Then add the coconut milk, almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract and mix everything together.
- Cover the bowl and place in the fridge overnight. You can also make the overnight oats directly in a large jar.
- Remove from the fridge the next morning and enjoy! Top off with your favourite toppings like chia seed jam and more peanut butter.
If making this recipe directly in a jar, make sure to use a large jar so it’s easy to mix. After adding all the ingredients to the jar give it a good shake to incorporate all the ingredients.
If you’d like to add fruit to this recipe, I recommend adding it in the morning after the oats have set up in the fridge overnight.
While you can use any type of peanut butter you love in this recipe, natural peanut butter will mix in more easily since it’s runnier.
- Serving Size: 1/2 recipe
- Calories: 330
- Sugar: 9g
- Sodium: 100mg
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 40g
- Fiber: 7.5g
- Protein: 9g
Keywords: healthy overnight oats recipe, overnight oats with peanut butter