There are many things in life that I’m still not completely sure of. From the smallest things like what am I going to eat for breakfast tomorrow, to the age old question, what is the meaning of life. (could it possibly be to eat great food?)
There is however one thing I’m sure about in life, everybody loves parfaits.
Okay, so maybe there are some people in the world who may not be too fond of parfaits, (I’m not totally sure why) but if you’ve landed on this recipe, then you must be one of the many creamy layer lovers like myself.
This particular cheesecake parfait is of course clean-eating approved! Made with Greek yogurt, and whipped coconut cream, you’ll nourish your body with healthy fats and proteins while spoiling yourself on this indulgent treat.
Clean-eating Coconut Lemon Cheesecake Parfait
- In a small saucepan, heat your coconut oil on medium-high heat until melted, and can move around the pan smoothly.
- Add your honey and mix together.
- Add the graham cracker crumbs and stir until everything is evenly coated, and begins to become golden brown.
- Once your crumble turns gold, remove from heat, and set aside to harden.
- Once cooled, break apart into small bits with your fingers.
- Scoop the cream off the top of the can of coconut milk and place into your electric mixer. Beat the coconut cream on medium speed until its fluffy, and forms stiff peaks. (Your coconut cream MUST be cold to do this, make sure it is chilled!)
- In a separate bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, honey, lemon zest, and vanilla extract.
- Gently fold in your coconut whip cream into the Greek yogurt mix.
- Using a mason jar or parfait glass, begin layering your graham mixture, and coconut cheesecake mixture.
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1/2 recipe
- Calories: 712
- Sugar: 65g
- Fat: 36g
- Saturated Fat: 29g
- Carbohydrates: 90g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 9g
Keywords: Clean-eating Coconut Lemon Cheesecake Parfait, healthy cheesecake recipe