Avocado Toast 3 Ways
Looking for a healthy light lunch or snack? Try making Avocado Toast 3 Ways! Avocado is delicious on toast and even better when you mix it up with a variety of fun toppings!
This recipe is sponsored by Ryvita.
Lightened-up Avocado Toast
Avocado Toast is one of those easy healthy recipes that is just perfect for a light lunch. Avocado is filled with healthy fats and fibre, so it keeps you feeling full and satisfied hours after you eat.
This recipe for Avocado Toast 3 Ways is made with Ryvita Crispbreads, which are made with whole-grain rye flour. These Crispbreads are the perfect alternative when you’re looking for a slightly lighter “toast” that is packed full of fibre and will give you long-lasting energy.
Enjoy these avocado toasts on their own, or with a side salad for a more complete light lunch!
Why you’ll love this recipe
- The crispbreads are light and crunchy making them the perfect base for these “toasts.”
- This recipe is filled with fibre, protein and fat to keep you feeling full
- You can mix up a variety of toppings to keep this recipe fun!
There are so many different toppings you can add to your avocado toast. Here are the some we’ll be using in this recipe, along with some additional optional topping ideas you can add.
- Roasted chickpeas
- Spices (Za’atar, chili flakes, paprika, nutritional yeast, everything bagel spice)
- Cream cheese
- Radish sprouts
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Truffle oil
- Fried egg
Tips for making this recipe perfectly
- Use ripe avocado. If your avocado is too firm it’ll be difficult to mash and spread. When choosing an avocado, it should feel slightly soft to the touch, but not mushy.
- Prepare all the other toppings first before opening the avocado. Avocados tend to brown easily, so rather than preparing the avocado and then the other toppings, prep the avocado last to preserve its green colour.
- Eat right away. These toasts are best enjoyed fresh.
More breakfast recipes to try
If you tried this Avocado Toast 3 ways or any other recipe on the blog let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment/rating below! Be sure to follow along on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for even more deliciousness!Print
Make some Avocado toast or crackers with three varieties of toppings for a healthy light lunch or snack!
- Ryvita crispbreads
- 1 large avocado
Topping option 1:
Topping option 2:
- Cream cheese
- Everything bagel spice
Topping option 3:
- Radish sprouts
- Sesame seeds
- Toast 1: Mash the avocado and spread it over the crispbread. Sprinkle with Za’atar and chili flakes then top with roasted chickpeas.
- Toast 2: Spread the cream cheese over the crispbread. Top with sliced avocado and a sprinkle of everything bagel spice.
- Toast 3: Mash the avocado and spread it over the crispbread. Top with sliced radishes, radish sprouts and sesame seeds.
. If your avocado is too firm it’ll be difficult to mash and spread. When choosing an avocado, it should feel slightly soft to the touch, but not mushy.
Prepare all the other toppings first before opening the avocado. Avocados tend to brown easily, so rather than preparing the avocado and then the other toppings, prep the avocado last to preserve its green colour.
Eat right away. These toasts are best enjoyed fresh.
- Serving Size: 1 crisp bread
- Calories: 100
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: avocado toast ideas, creative avocado toast recipes