Gluten-free Almond flour Pancakes
Healthy Tip: Eat these pancakes for Sunday Breakfast when your craving that carby deliciousness!
- 1 cup +2 tbsp. of almond flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 3/4 cup unflavored Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 6 tbsp. almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil or butter for cooking
- Combine almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, and lemon zest in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together yogurt, milk and honey. Add egg and almond extract and mix until smooth.
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until you have a thick batter.
- Melt coconut oil into a frying pan, pour a large spoonful of batter onto pan and cook on medium heat, about 2 minutes or until bottom is golden brown, flip and cook other side.
- Serving Size: 1 pancake
- Calories: 190
- Sugar: 13g
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 20g
Keywords: gluten free almond flour pancakes, gluten free pancakes, how to make pancakes
*Top these pancakes with fresh fruits, and toasted almonds
*Use this recipe as a base, and fill batter with goodies of your choice (blueberries, dark chocolate chips…etc.)