Vegan Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
These vegan raspberry cheesecake bars will make all you dreams come true! They’re creamy, delicious, and loaded with swirls of raspberry goodness!
So a lot of people have been asking me to post a healthy version of a cheesecake. Well, here it is!
I present to you my completely raw vegan raspberry cheesecake bars complete with a scrumptious cinnamon pecan crust. These bars can be eaten frozen for a more “ice cream” type of texture, or thawed for a softer texture.
The trick to these vegan raspberry cheesecake bars to achieve that cheesy texture is soaked cashews!
I’ve been seeing so many recipes using soaked cashews and finally, I decided to give it a try, and I do not regret it! It’s best to prepare your cashews soaked overnight, but if you forgot, don’t worry!
You can do a “quicky” soak by placing your cashews in boiling water for 1-2 hours.
I recommend you use a powerful Food Processor or blender for this recipe to achieve that super soft creamy texture!
These vegan raspberry cheesecake bars are:
Made with all natural ingredients
The ultimate vegan cheesecake bars! These bars are raw, vegan, gluten-free and refined-sugar free for a healthy and delicious treat!
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups cashews, soaked overnight then drained
- 1 can full-fat coconut cream
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Raspberry swirl:
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, blend the pecans, oats, dates, and salt until it forms a dough. You should be able to press the dough together with your fingertips. If it is too dry, add a small spoon of water.
- Press the dough down into your pan, until it coats the entire bottom of the pan. Place the pan in the freezer while you prepare the rest of your ingredients.
- Place the cashews in a food processor, and blend until completely smooth. Set aside.
- Place your coconut cream in a mixer, and blend until it forms a fluffy whip cream texture. Make sure to just scrape the cream off the top of the can, and not the remaining liquid on the bottom. It should be a thick texture.
- Add the coconut oil, maple syrup, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla and continue to whip until incorporated.
- Pour your blended cashews into the coconut whip and gently mix together with a spatula or spoon.
- Pour the mixture into your pan.
- Place your raspberries and maple syrup in a food processor and blend. Spoon the mixture into the pan on top of the cheesecake layer.
- Using a sharp knife, begin to make swirls, or “figure eights” into the raspberry layer to achieve that swirly look.
- Place your vegan raspberry cheesecake bars into the freezer to firm up for 2-3 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove from pan, cut into squares, and serve!
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 360
- Sugar: 30g
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 41g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: raw dessert, vegan cheesecake, raspberry cheesecake, raspberry vegan cheesecake
This post contains affiliate links. I only recommend products I know, trust and love!
*Remember to use FULL FAT coconut cream for this recipe. The cream from the can of coconut milk should be very thick and no liquid. I recommend Thai kitchen brand.
Here is some of the gear I used to prepare this recipe!