Even when the fall weather begins to roll in I still can’t seem to get enough of smoothies. Hot or cold weather, smoothies are one of my favourite meals to load up on superfood ingredients.
Lately I’ve been seeing acai bowls pop up in tons of cafes and restaurants. They can be pretty expensive, and sometimes may not even be using fresh ingredients. Luckily, It’s easy to make superfood acai bowls right at home!
All you need is a food processor or high speed blender. You can also serve up your acai bowl in a glass if you prefer, or take it to go in your favourite reusable water bottle or a mason jar. (This is a great option if your in a rush to go to work to school!)
This superfood acai bowl is loaded with fresh fruits, acai berry powder, and greens+O acai berry flavour. This superfood powder is loaded with tons of phytonutrients (nutrients found in plant-based foods that promote good health.) I love adding this to my superfood smoothies to keep me feeling energized, full, and ready to tackle my day! If you’d like to add the greens+o superfood to your smoothies you can find retailers here.
Vegan greens+O was formulated specially for those who are sensitive to many foods. It is gluten-free, non GMO, vegan, dairy-free, and soy free!
It’s loaded with ingredients such as spirulina, chlorella, and chia seeds that help balance your PH, increase your energy, and leave you feeling amazing!
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- ¼ avocado
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 tsp acai berry powder or frozen acai
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop greens+O acai mango
- fresh fruits
- nuts& seeds
- Place your frozen banana, frozen blueberries, avocado, and almond milk in a food processor and blend until smooth. You may need to stop and scrape down the sides to make sure everything blends together well.
- Next add your acai berry, chia seeds, and greens+O and blend until combined.
- Pour your smoothie into a bowl and top with your
favouritefresh fruits, granola, nuts & seeds.