These clean-eating chia peanut butter cups are made with organic dark chocolate, and protein rich peanut butter. If you love the classic Reece’s peanut butter cups, you will definitely enjoy these! It is important not to eat too many processed and packaged foods, so make your own goodies as often as possible!
Clean Eating Chia Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/2 cup 72% organic dark chocolate (or 8 oz)
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- Line a small cupcake tray with mini baking cups.
- Mix the peanut butter, honey, and chia seeds in a bowl. set aside.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a bowl on a double broiler, or in the microwave, then mix until smooth.
- Pour chocolate mixture into baking cups, a little less than halfway. Place a dollop of the peanut mixture into the center of each cup, and then top with chocolate.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours to set.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 139
- Sugar: 6g
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: Clean Eating Chia Peanut Butter Cups, vegan peanut butter cups, how to make peanut butter cups