This layered acai chia pudding makes a delicious and healthy breakfast or snack!
This layered acai chia pudding is:
loaded with Fibre, and omega-3
A delicious chia pudding made with layers of acai chia and berry smoothie
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Mix all the ingredients in layer 1 in a bowl until well combined.
- Place in the fridge and let sit for 2-4 hours until you have a thick texture. If your mixture is too thick, add some more almond milk. If it is too thin for your taste, add a few more chia seeds.
- Spoon your chia layer into the bottoms of a cup or jar.
- Next, in a blender, blend all ingredients in layer 2. Carefully pour into your cup on top of the chia pudding.
- Garnish with some fresh fruits, and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 jar
- Calories: 324
- Sugar: 27g
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 48g
- Fiber: 13g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: layered acai chia pudding, vegan chia pudding, vegan breakfast recipe
If you love this recipe you’ll also love these chia pudding cups with fruit puree!