Curried White Bean Dip
This Curried White Bean Dip is loaded with savoury garlic and curry flavour, and made with 7 simple and healthy ingredients! Pair it with pita chips and red pepper flakes for a delicious snack with a spicy twist!
A white bean dip recipe with pita chips
So I have to confess, I feel a bit like I’m cheating on my Best Hummus with this recipe. But I can’t help myself!
Now, white beans are such a versatile ingredient. From dip to Tuscan White Bean Soup and Maple Baked Beans, they adapt to the flavour of whatever they’re cooked with. In this case, lemon, garlic, and curry powder!
And, did I mention it’s wayyyy faster to make than hummus, and doesn’t need any tahini? Like…can we just all praise white bean dip for a second here? It’s just so good.
How to make pita chips
This Curried White Bean Dip is served with homemade pita chips on the side. Totally optional, but most definitely recommended!
To make the homemade pita chips, simply preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Cut the pita into triangles.
Then, coat them with a bit of olive oil and add any spices on top you love. I like to add some za’atar. Bake them off for 8-10 minutes until golden and crispy.
How to make curried white bean dip
This white bean dip is the perfect recipe to serve up at a last minute dinner party. Alternatively, bring to a pot luck when you need something that has a lil flare to it!
So first off, best thing about this recipe: It takes less than 10 minutes to make.
Now, here’s how simple it is to make white bean dip. Throw all of the ingredients in a food processor, and puree it for 2-3 minutes. That’s it!
A few notes on the recipe
- If you don’t have a food processor, you can use a small blender. Or, make a chunky dip by mashing it up with a fork!
- This white bean dip is healthy, vegan-friendly, gluten-free friendly, and makes the perfect party dip and meal prep snack!
- This curried white bean dip has madras curry powder for some bold curry flavour, which is absolutely delicious! If you prefer Thai curry flavours, use 1-2 tsp of Thai red curry paste instead of madras curry powder.
- This white bean dip stores well in the fridge for up to a week.
More dip recipes to try
This white bean dip is made with 7 simple ingredients, and takes less than 10 minutes to make!
- 1 can white beans (cannellini, great northern and navy beans work great.)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tsp madras curry powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients to your food processor and blend until smooth
- Serve with Pita chips, crackers or veggies.
If you want an extra smooth white bean dip at 1-3 tbsp of cold water to the food processor.
If you don’t have a food processor, you can make this in a blender too.
Store in the fridge for up to a week
- Serving Size: 1/8 recipe
- Calories: 142
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: white bean dip, healthy dip
If you tried this Curried White Bean Dip or any other recipe on the blog let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment/rating below! Be sure to follow along on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for even more deliciousness!