This colorful raspberry chia pudding makes morning far more enjoyable!
- If your using frozen raspberries, let them defrost.
- Using a fork, mash your raspberries in a bowl until they are almost a puree-like texture.
- Add the chia seeds, almond milk, maple syrup, and dragonfruit powder and whisk together until combined.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes, and then whisk again removing any clumps that may have formed.
- Place in the fridge for 2-4 hours.
- Serve with your favourite fruit
- Serving Size: 1 jar
- Calories: 297
- Sugar: 21g
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 13g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: Raspberry chia pudding, vegan chia pudding, vegan breakfast recipe