Best Vegan Caesar Dressing
This Vegan Caesar Dressing comes together in just 5 minutes and tastes like the real deal! Make a batch and store it in your fridge to enjoy on salads, as a dip or in wraps!
This recipe for Vegan Caesar dressing is healthy and made with simple wholesome ingredients. It’s great to use on a variety of dishes but here are a few of my favourites to enjoy it with:
Homemade Vegan Caesar Dressing (No Eggs or Dairy)
This vegan Caesar salad dressing can be whipped up in a bowl or a small blender in just 5 minutes and is super creamy.
The secret to the creaminess of this dressing is Tahini. The tahini blends up nice and smoothly for a really rich tasting dressing with no eggs or dairy. If you don’t like tahini, you can also use some cashew butter in this recipe instead.
Why You’ll Love This Vegan Caesar Dressing Recipe
- This dressing takes 5 minutes to make and can be made directly in a mason jar, in a bowl or in a small blender (like a magic bullet.)
- This recipe will last 2 weeks in the fridge. (unlike a traditional Caesar dressing)
- It’s not only good on Caesar salad, but great on all salads, in wraps and on bowls.
Vegan Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe Ingredients
- Olive oil: This makes the base of the dressing. Use high-quality olive oil for a better taste.
- Lemon juice: This is the acidic element in the dressing. Make sure to use freshly squeezed lemons!
- Tahini: The creamy element of the dressing. The runny kind of Tahini works best (can usually be found in the ethnic section of the grocery store)
- Dijon mustard: Adds great flavour to the dressing.
- Garlic: fresh garlic! What’s a Caesar dressing without it?
- Nutritional Yeast: This gives a “cheesy” flavour to the dressing in place of the parmesan cheese.
- Salt & pepper: to season the dressing
- Water: This dressing has a fair bit of water added to it to help thin it out. You’ll see without it the dressing is quite thick.
Storing Vegan Caesar Dressing
You can store this green goddess dressing in the fridge sealed in a mason jar or salad jar for up to a week. The dressing will thicken in the fridge since olive oil thickens in colder temperatures, so it’s best to take the dressing out of the fridge 30 minutes before you plan to use it.
If you tried this Vegan Caesar Dressing or any other recipe on the blog let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment/rating below! Be sure to follow along on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for even more deliciousness!Print
Vegan Caesar Salad Dressing
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minute
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 20 servings 1x
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
A healthy, dairy-free and vegan version of the classic Caesar salad dressing!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 6–8 tbsp water (enough to make it smooth and creamy)
- Add all of the ingredients to a small blender, magic bullet or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if needed.
- Store in a jar in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp
- Calories: 100 calories
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
Keywords: how to make vegan caesar dressing, vegan caesar dressing recipe
My favourite go to Caesar dressing! I like this better than a regular Caesar dressing and it tastes exactly the same!
Your website is SO beautiful. Thank you!
Thank you for the recipe!
May I ask, where do you get the Weck jars?