If your looking for a quick 15 minute dinner tonight look no further! These sesame ginger noodles with bok choy will be your new favourite go to dish.
I’m a big advocate of food prep. But sometimes, your just too busy to have a gourmet dinner made and ready to go (hey, we’re all human here!). This recipe came together when I was standing in my kitchen, starving, and thinking…what can I make that I can eat ASAP?! I found some bok choy in the fridge, some brown rice noodles in the cabinet, and the that’s where the magic happened. Rice noodles are a wonderful staple to keep stocked in your kitchen. They’re gluten-free, easier to digest than wheat noodles, and cook up in no time.
These sesame ginger noodles are bursting with bold ginger flavour, and loaded with veggie goodness from the bok choy. If you don’t have any boy choy available, you can feel free to use broccoli, or even any other green vegetable you have in your fridge.
This recipe is vegan, gluten-free, and makes the perfect healthy meal!
15 minute sesame ginger noodles
- ½ pack brown rice noodles (or regular rice noodles)
- 3 cups of baby bok choy
- thinly sliced green onion
- sesame seeds to top (optional)
- Wash your bok choy, and chop into quarters. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix your sauce ingredients together, and set aside.
- Boil your rice noodles according to package directions, until soft.
- In a saucepan on medium heat, pour your sauce in and allow to begin to cook, 1-2 minutes.
- Next add in your bok choy, mixing well.
- Reduce heat to low and add in your rice noodles.
- Toss together and serve immediately.
I use a non-stick wok to stir-fry up this recipe to make for an easy clean-up!